LinqConnect is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-05-25. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
LinqConnect is a LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool. The software creates mapping model, generates data access layer code and supports complex types, with an ability to create entity properties with internal structure. LinqConnect caches compiled queries automatically, while allowing users to set cache parameters and control caching process. It provides the same interface to all database servers, enabling users to easily develop applications that are able to use different databases.
* Actively developed technology Unlike LINQ to SQL LinqConnect is an actively developed and enhanced ORM solution.
* Complete toolkit provided LinqConnect includes the Express Edition of all supported dotConnect data providers, visual model designer - Entity Developer, and SQL monitoring tool dbMonitor
* Visual model designer
With Entity Developer all the model creating and editing tasks can be performed in convenient GUI, eliminating the need of the manual XML editing, thus greatly reducing the development time
* Silverlight and Windows Phone support LinqConnect offers Silverlight and Windows Phone editions, allowing you to develop rich Web applications with data access through ORM/LINQ or ADO.NET interfaces and providing embedded database functionality for these platforms.
* Metro applications development support LinqConnect for Metro edition offers an embedded database engine, based on SQLite, that allows Metro Style applications to store data in a fully relational database. Now it's possible to develop XAML Metro applications with true ORM data access.
* Compatibility LinqConnect uses classes and interfaces completely compatible with LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality.
* LINQPad Support
LinqConnect (version 4.7) has a file size of 51.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 95 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.